A former Member of the Board of Directors of the National Association of Realtors, Dean Rouso has served the real estate industry in countless ways. In 2010 and 2011, he was President of Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) — one of the nation’s largest Multiple Listing Services, with more than 35,000 members. He is also the past President of the Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS® (MORe) the sixth largest Realtor Association in the nation with more than 14,000 members. Additional past roles include the board of directors for the LaGrange Business Association of which he also served as president in 2001.
Rouso underwent intensive formal training in negotiation strategy and skills, and he continues to make it a priority to attend numerous continuing education courses in negotiations. Over the past 14 years in La Grange and La Grange Park, Rouso has very successfully negotiated more than $327 million dollars of real estate for more than 1000 buyers and sellers.
Rouso takes a consultative approach in helping his team’s seller and buyer clients discuss the most effective and efficient options available for meeting their goals. He and his clients design a personalized strategy that will result in the most beneficial client property sale or purchase based on using the power of the “Team” approach. Aside from staying on the cutting edge of the fast-moving real estate industry, Rouso focuses on designing innovative marketing plans for his seller’s properties that yield them the greatest price the market will offer. He uses his vast knowledge of the real estate marketplace to help families and individuals buy homes, sell homes, and take care of the details of their relocation.
Rouso has been awarded several accolades throughout his tenure as a top-selling REALTOR. Accomplishments, awards and honors include:
- 2012-Present – Director of Sales Development and Broker Associate for Baird & Warner, including the Founder’s Club Achievement Award for Outstanding Performance and the Five Star Professional Award three years running
- 2011-2007 – Board of Directors of the National Association of REALTORS
- 2012-2004 – Board of Directors of the Illinois Association of REALTORS
- 2006-2001 – #1 Associate in LaGrange-LaGrange Park-Western Springs offices of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage for dollar volume, number of homes listed as well as homes sold
- 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002 & 2001 – Awarded Coldwell Banker’s International President’s Premier, which is the highest award possible ranking Dean Rouso in the top 1% of All 75,000 Coldwell Banker Associates WORLDWIDE
- 2002 & 2001 – Awarded Illinois Association of REALTORS® President’s Club Ruby Award, which is the highest award possible for Outstanding Realty Sales Performance in Illinois
- 1999 & 2000 – President’s Elite and #1 associate for number of Listings Taken, Listings Sold Homes Sold in Eastern DuPage-Western Cook Region, which includes LaGrange, Hinsdale-Ogden, Hinsdale in the Village, Lombard, Downers Grove & Elmhurst. Closed over 82 transactions in 2000 ranking number 5 in the company for number of properties Listed, Sold & Closed
- 1999 & 2000 – Presented Realtor Association of Western Suburbs President’s Award
- 2002 - Certified Home Enhancement Specialist (Accredited Staging Professional-ASP)
- 2002 - Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS)
- Previews Property Specialist – Exclusive High-End Luxury Home Marketing Certification. Coldwell Banker’s Previews marketing program offers specialized tools and diverse resources to cater to this special niche, in fact, no other firm sells more high-end properties than Coldwell Banker
- 2003 – Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Earned prestigious designation held by only 4% of all agents in the United States
- 2002 – Earned Cendant Mobility’s Relocation Certified Inventory Specialist (CMIS) and Certified Marketing Specialist (CMMS) Designations
- 2002 – Coldwell Banker’s Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS) Designation. Amongst the 1st 15 Realtors 75,000 worldwide to receive this certification
- 1999 – Graduate of the Illinois Association of Realtors Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- 1998 – Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) from National Association of Realtors